I have successfully tutored in GCSE Maths, Science and English, as well as for the 11+. Furthermore, I taught on a weekly basis, for a year, at a local primary school.My academic record is excellent (I achieved 10 A*s at GCSE and am currently awaiting my IB results). I always adapt my teaching style to best fit my students and have the commitment, passion and hard work to help them achieve their own personal aspirations. I am willing to travel up to 20 miles.
Past Tutoring Experiences:
I have tutored since 2016 and in this time have gained lots of experience concerning my methods of tutoring. I always adapt my style to best fit the needs of the student.
Primary School Tutoring (2 years)
GCSE Maths (2 years)
GCSE English Literature (2 years)
GCSE Sciences (1 year)
Year 6 Maths (voluntary) (1 year)
My rates vary on the distance travelled. I only charge cancellation fees if the lesson is cancelled less than 5 hours in advance.
• I can speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
• I have participated in the training of junior doctors, in order for them to acquire the skills to enable them to communicate with children.
• I have taken part in team building exercises.
• I can talk to a large public audience and have taken part in a number of public speaking competitions.
• I have completed year 13 at Dartford Grammar School and am awaiting my International Baccalaureate results.
• I received 8 GCSES and 3 IGCSES:
1. English Literature: A*
2. English Language: A*
3. Maths: A*
4. Biology: A*
5. Chemistry: A*
6. Physics: A*
7. Religious Studies: A*
8. Drama: B
9. History (IGCSE): A*
10. French (IGCSE): A*
11. Spanish (IGCSE): A*
• I have a Bronze Arts Award and a Silver Arts Award
• I have achieved a Duke of Edinburgh Bronze and Silver Award.
• I have a Silver Intermediate Maths Challenge Award.
• I am a senior prefect and have achieved Gold in my SSAT leadership qualification.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|