My name is Abdullah and I am a final year undergraduate student studying Mechatronics Engineering in Leicester. I am very passionate about mathematics, physics, electronics, and chemistry. My lessons can either be carried out online or at the student's house depending on distance travelled. My first lesson will have a 50% discount with the student and I am more than happy to provide a full refund to students who are unsatisfied with the quality of the first lesson.
As a tutor, I possess a high level of emotional intelligence acquired through my experience in working with different students at different levels.
My lessons will emphasize on intuition, practice, and most importantly spicing up the subject to make it more interesting! I will ensure that the student completely understands the subject from all angles and putting that understanding into practice by solving a range of different questions.
Finally, I am able to proficiently teach Mathematics, Electronics, Physics, and Chemistry at A Level, IB and GCSE level. My main expertise is in Mathematics and Electronics, however I am more than capable of providing first class tutoring in Physics and Chemistry having achieved outstanding results in both subjects during High School.
I have been a personal tutor for almost 4 years now from the time where I did the International Baccalaureate (IB) program to where I am now, being final year Mechatronics Engineer with a predicted first class degree.
1. International Baccalaureate Diploma: I have achieved a full 7/7 in IB Physics HL and a full 7/7 in IB Maths SL along with 6/7 in Chemistry HL. Total of 39/42
2. Undergraduate Mechatronics Engineer: Won the best first year engineering student and have a predicted first class degree.
Personal interests/hobbies and some insight about myself:
• Writing: Currently writing a book titled “The hunt for Eudemonism”. This self-help book delves deep into the common behaviors that lure people away from fulfillment.
• Positive Psychology: The study of positive human flourishing on multiple levels.
• Kickboxing: First Degree Black belt.
• Chess: Active Society member, De Montfort University.
• Quantum Mechanics: Intrigued by the behavior of matter/energy at sub atomic scale.
• Final year Mechatronics Engineering student with an outstanding academic performance having won the faculty of technology prize for the best first year engineering student and achieving 82% in my second year.
• Currently the motor control control team leader for the development of a formula student electric vehicle at De Montfort University.
BEng Mechatronics (Hons), Due to graduate in 2018 with predicted first class degree
De Montfort University Leicester, Leicester/UK
International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) – A level equivalent. 39/42
• Best first year engineering student. De Montfort University, 2016.
• High school prize for academic excellence. Mashrek International School, 2015.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|