I am a first-year Electronic Engineering student in Bristol. I had completed my Cambridge A-levels in subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Economics, with a result of 1A*3A.
My techniques in teaching maths are providing my students with a good fair amount of exercises. Besides that, I will make sure they understand the mathematical concept thoroughly before moving to the next topic.
I am helpful and patient. I will always be there to assist you if you need help in maths.
I was a student peer assistant in both Maths and Economics in college. My job was to help my lectures to teach and guide my peers who are struggling in their A-levels maths. I was assigned to teach 30 students. I was able to help 80% of my students to pass their maths examinations.
- Currently a full-time BEng Electronics Engineering student at the University of West of England, Bristol.
- Received the INTI International College A-Level Achievement Award for achieving 4As (A*AAA) in Cambridge A-Levels.
- Awarded the UWE Bristol Academic Excellence Scholarship 2017.
- Maths peer assist tutor for A-levels students for 6 months.
- Completed a summer internship in Process Engineering at Knowles Electronics Corporation.
- Finalist in National Science Challenge Malaysia 2016.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||R322||Not available||R171|