Do you want to improve your singing voice? Speak with more confidence and variety? Learn ways to keep your voice healthy? Learn how to read written music?
Do you want to develop your vocal confidence and range of expression? Improve a specific aspect of your singing? Have a safe space to explore and develop your voice without being judged? Are you looking for a singing teacher in Brighton & Hove? Or by Skype?
Hannah-Rose Tristram offers singing lessons, voice coaching, music tuition and therapeutic voice work.
Hannah-Rose has a 1st class BA Hons in Music and Dance, Actor Musicianship training from Rose Bruford, Estill Voice Craft training, Natural Voice Network leadership training, and many years of teaching and performance experience. HR started touring with a world music choir from a young age, which greatly informed her perspectives on music and the voice. She also has qualifications and experience in music theory and various instruments, which help her to support students with musical clarity.
HR leads community singing, and tailors individual sessions to suit the needs of each student. In each session you can expect to warm up, go deeper into relevant areas of technique, play and have fun, and work on a song or text. HR's approach is supportive, clear, non-judgemental and generally reported to be very enjoyable and even therapeutic!
Search "Tedx Dorking Hannah Rose group singing", to see Hannah-Rose’s TEDx talk about the power of singing.
For detailed information about Hannah-Rose's teaching methods and sessions, search for "singinglessonsbrightonhove wordpress hannah-rose hobgoblin".
Hannah-Rose Tristram has been teaching individuals and leading group singing internationally for over 12 years. She believes passionately that giving voice is a human birthright, and teaches with a good balance of clarity, humour, skill and open-mindedness.
For more information about her qualifications and experience, see her attached CV, or search "singinglessonsbrightonhove wordpress skills qualifications experience."
Current prices are £40 for a 60 minute session, or £35 concession.
Qualifications / experience include:
* Estil Voice Training levels one and two.
* First Class BA (Hons) in Music and Dance, Kingston University.
* Actor Musicianship training at Rose Bruford College.
* Flute Grade 8.
* Grade 5+ Music Theory.
* Vocal study and concert tours with world music choirs Village Harmony and Northern Harmony, from the age of 10 to present day.
* Natural Voice Teacher Training with Frankie Armstrong and Darien Pritchard.
* Apprenticeship with Frankie Armstrong.
* Vocal training with Margaret Pikes.
* Many years teaching and learning at Unicorn Natural Voice Camp.
* Leading singing in a range of contexts, including adult education, hospitals, festivals, workplace choirs, community choirs and theme-specific workshops.
* Community choir leadership, including Breath of Life Singers Arundel, Wilful Choir Kingston, Shakti Sings, KU World Music Chorus, and GLOW Choir Brighton.
* Community choir participation, including Get Vocal Chichester.
* Church choirs, including Boxgrove Priory Choir.
* Classical and chamber choirs, including Diversity Choir and Kingston University Chamber Choir.
* Various school choirs, back in days of yore!
* A cappella performances with vocal trios, quartets and small groups.
* Solo performances on voice and accordion.
* Specialist study and performance of the songs of Edith Piaf.
* Basic guitar skills.
* Folk music from around the world.
* Working with bands.
* Performance skills.
* Theatre performances.
* Sight singing and music theory.
* Learning by ear.
* Composition and songwriting.
* Healthy use of the whole body.
* Sustainable vocal use.
* Musical Directing.
* Musical theatre.
* Psychological aspects of giving voice.
* Voice as therapy.
* I’m also a well-qualified yoga teacher, and I incorporate this into my vocal teaching and practice.
Perfect! She's fantastic. Highly recommend.
singing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocal coaching lessons for all!
Taking choral singing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||R824||Not available||R824|