My teaching method is based on solving problems(questions), I equip my students with the necessary skills to solve any problem ranging from level 1 to level 4. I help the students to understand the concepts through their application in problem solving, this helps in increasing the students ability to solve questions and thus moving from average to excellence.
I am a second-year pharmacy student at the University of the Witwatersrand, I have a 3 year experience in teaching both maths and physics, I used to help my teachers in grade 12 to teach both maths and physics. I have taught a minimum of 1 to 56 students both virtually and contact. 90% of the students I taught got a bachelor's pass in matric and the other 10% got a Diploma pass.
If you cancel on the day of tuition then you pay R 75
He is kind, patient and explains lucidly. He has helped me a lot with my work at university and I believe he'll ease the math content for high school learners.
Thabiso is a really really good tutor, he explains the concepts of physics and maths in a simple way through answering questions. He actually breaks down the content such that we can understand.Trust me on this one.
He's gentle , patient and disciplined, and puts more effort in making learners understand. He believes that imagination is better than knowledge ,therefore he's a trustworthy tutor.
Thabiso has helped me with my physics in the previous years, he gives easy to understand and practical examples. He helps me work past papers and to gain techniques for answering questions. I was able to broaden my understanding in a matter of weeks and my marks improved.
I was once classmates with him during the high-school days and he was very much helpful because he is patience , confident, a good lister, caring professional and organized.
Intelligent and dedicated tutor, I was one of his students in the past, he's tutoring methods are just out of this world
He has been my study partner for Physics and maths and we passed all together with distinctions.
He has passion for tutoring and passing his knowledge to others. He loves helping others. He is good with Mathematics as he got 91% in matric final. I recommend that your choose him to tutor you. He has patience and good time management skills. This helps him to have more time for you.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R150|