My teaching method is very flexible. However, on the first lesson, I talk to the student(s) to set some goals in order to strengthen their skills. For the following lessons 20% of the class we work with some grammar exercises to strengthen the basics and the other 80% we practice the speaking and listening skills.
I hold a B.A in Communication Studies from the University of Minnesota and an Interpretation certificate from the University of California Los Angeles. I have been giving one-on-one lessons since 2017 to English native speakers.
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R164|