As mentioned before, I have a degree in mechanical engineer and I have tutored students from grade 5 all the way up to 2nd year engineering students. I approach each topic from the fundamentals, in most cases having a firm understanding of the basics is the hardest part of maths and physics and applying those basics becomes confusing and difficult if not understood well. Each lesson will focus on a different topic. I am extremely patient, this trait is important because everyone grasps concepts at their own pace, your's might just be a little bit longer but that is nothing that can't be adapted for.
I am a recent engineering graduate and I have been giving private lessons in maths and physics since 2019. I have had 5 students in that time and each have shown great improvement in each subject. I have a degree in mechanical engineering so numbers and equations come naturally to me at this point, however, I do know that this is not the case for everyone so allow me to help to on your journey and maybe you too can fall in love with maths and science.
A travel rate of R7/km will be used in the case where I need to travel.
- I matriculated in 2015 with distinctions in both Mathematics and Physical Sciences.
- Placed in the top three for both subjects in my school in 2015
- Started my Engineering degree at the University of Johannesburg in 2016.
- Became a maths, applied maths and physics tutor for 1st-year engineering students at UJ in 2017
- Elected as the class representative in 2018.
- Took on my first grade 12 maths and physics students in 2019, helping all the students increase their marks by an average of 15%.
- 2020 took on lower grades for lessons in maths and English.
- Currently completing a TEFL course online that assists with teaching techniques.
Savio is more than a trustworthy tutor, he is versatile in his delivery of content and always dedicates time to ensure that he understands his students learning style. He creates an environment that is healthy for teaching and learning, not even once will an individual feel they are not good enough. He conducts himself in a very professional manner and vast knowledge in various subjects from primary, secondary to tertiary education. I am saying all this from first-hand experience. My summary is not even enough to portray a good enough picture of who Savio is or what he is capable of.
Savio is a very patient and wholesome person and these characteristics show through the way he tutors his students. He also has an intuitive understanding of maths and science, this is why he can make learning maths and physics to easy to those who may struggle with it.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|