- I have taught many people about Excel at all levels of knowledge and experience on Excel.
- I have been using Excel for 20+ years, mostly at an advanced level.
Structure of lessons:
- Lessons are informal.
- Lessons are adjusted as necessary to each student's understanding and speed at which they learn.
- You will actively participate during the learning process.
- Study material, exercises and manuals are supplied electronically without extra charge.
Teaching method and philosophy:
- We will follow a hands-on approach during the training.
- You are trained in an environment that you are comfortable with.
- I am a very patient person and you may ask the same question until you understand the concept.
- It is very important to me that you understand what you are learning.
- You do not have to be afraid that the pace of the lessons will be too fast. We move at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Competitive pricing
- Free pre-assessment – ensures that you enroll for the correct course.
- Free re-booking of courses if not able to attend (no penalties).
- Training can be during the day or in the evening as per your convenience.
- Training in the evening afford you not having to take time off work or to take leave to attend.
- Candidates will learn crucial Excel skills.
- Courses are in line with the Microsoft syllabus but not cast in stone. We follow the direction that you are comfortable with.
- After completing a course we can have a FREE one-on-one review session of the work done.
- It is advised that training takes place in sessions of three hours each.
- A normal course takes on average nine hours to complete although this depends on the speed that you are learning.
- Please note that I do not give accredited classes but can offer you a letter of competency at the end of the course.
Senior Financial Manager for 15 years to a Johannesburg Stock Exchange listed company using Microsoft Excel at an advanced level.
20 years total Microsoft Excel experience.
I have trained many people at all levels of Excel knowledge and experience.
Tutoring in Afrikaans and / or English.
Rate is R 150 per hour per candidate.
microsoft excel lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||R150||Not available|