My teaching method is mostly based on those of my previous coach's strategy. My approach includes that of fitness along with skills, thus making it an all round stratergy as i will teach every aspect with in the sport including handling pressure from the opponent.
I am currently a political science stduents, however I have played hockey and netball for most of my life and I am quite versed with training mechnisms as well as game stratergies. I have done most of my coaching as a student at St Andrews school during my schooling years.
24 Chamonix, Pullford Lane, Bedfordview, Johannesburg, 2145 ● (concealed information) ● (concealed information)
Date of Birth: 7 January 1999 Drivers Licence: N/A
Contact Number: +27 (concealed information) Marital Status: Single
Email: (concealed information)
Dedication and focus is something that I have to offer, although I lack experience, I am able to adapt into any role given to me. I am very energetic and I can handle to communication with multiple people as I have learnt through multiple volunteering jobs. I am very organized and I am able to file documents as asked to. I can work under pressure and I am trustworthy and responsible. I am fluent in English.
• Communication and Presentation
• Detail orientated and dedicated
• Discipline, well organised and trustworthy
• Honest, Adaptable and I take initiative
• Outgoing and energetic
• Public speaking
Seven Passes (including Mathematical Literacy and English)
Currently studying political science at Monash South Africa University ( foundation programme)
• Worked with children in Ubambiswano, an outreach programme, teaching them marimba.
• Along with that also coached primary school children hockey and netball during our training session.
• Was a matric buddy to a grade 8 for orientation week
• Also a buddy for the duration of grade 7 to a child from each grade lower
• Mentor to Zambuko House( street kid rehabilitation centre) children for the duration of my work there
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint),
• Hockey Captain
• Merit certificate in the English Olympiad
• First squad hockey (3 years)
• Prestige award for speech and drama
• Netball A team for 5 years consecutive
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||R190||R100|
|5 hours||Not available||R600||R500|
|10 hours||Not available||R1200||R1000|