female student using Mac

Using Private Tutorials

Matric pass rates may be on the rise, with 81.3% of learners passing for the year of 2019, however there’s great room for improvement. But what can be done to bolster the education system? What happens to the other 18.7% of learners who don’t make it? And how can parents step in and prevent their […]

14 Oct 2020 ∙ 7 minutes reading time

tutor and student working together on laptop

Is a Home Tutor Right For Us?

For any parent, discovering your child is struggling with their academic performance is never an easy thing to hear. But the important thing is to approach the situation with an open heart and mind. It’s only too easy to take your child’s failures as a personal insult or a signal that your parenting skills are […]

30 Sep 2020 ∙ 7 minutes reading time

girl working on computer

Staying Focused When You Work From Home

As part of South Africa’s COVID-19 pandemic response, all schools were closed on 18 March 2020 and a nationwide lockdown took effect on 27 March 2020. Consequently, millions of students have had to continue learning using online tools and other resources available in their homes, and countless employees are attempting to perform their jobs from […]

29 Apr 2020 ∙ 5 minutes reading time

Need to Find a Private Tutor?

Whether you’re looking for a tutor near you or are interested in online lessons, we’ll help you find a private tutors for any subject.

Learn how and where to find tutors near you, understand the benefits and drawbacks of private tuition, as well as how to achieve the best outcome!

Whether you’re a parent or student academic support, a professional looking to make a career change, or you simply want to learn a new skill or start a new hobby, you’ll find the information you need here.

Start the adventure today! Check out the profiles of our tutors in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.