My methods include: -Learn ahead so you can have better questions in class of what you don't understand.
-Never sleep without doing at least one problem.
-Understand the rules first then application will be simple.
-There is nothing new under the sun, someone was able to do this, its only a matter of time before you are able to as well.
I am an engineer graduated from University of Pretoria and currently working at Mintek in Randburg. I have been giving lessons since I was in high school to my fellow class mates. I believe in learning ahead and advice my students to not sleep without doing a Math problem. This enables students to grasp and understand the lessons better.
Please note that lessons are for grade 10, 11 and 12. All lessons are charged for online teaching, strictly no home visits. Cancellation fee will be charged.
Zandile is an engineer at a leading mineral technology council with ~7 years of working history in the mining and metals industry. She has a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering and is skilled in flotation data acquisition, technical reporting and project management. She has experience and exposure to a variety of aspects of minerals processing including: flotation, comminution and physical separation and chemical analysis. This exposure has caused her to acquire fine technical, team work, communication, management, organization and computational skills and has made her able to thrive in high pressure situations.
• Grade 12 Hulwazi Secondary School, Johannesburg, South Africa
Awards: Highest achiever in Mathematics and Physical Science in grade 11 and grade 12
• BSc (Eng) in Chemical Engineering at University of Pretoria, South Africa
Mathematics (calculus, linear algebra and advance mathematics) A - B
Other courses and additional skills
• Certificate in Introductory to Geology; University of Johannesburg (2012)
• Presentation Skills; StratExec (2012)
• Technical Report writing; StratExec (2012)
• Communication and Negotiation Skills; StratExec (2012)
• Time Management Skills; StratExec (2012)
• Project Management; StratExec (2012)
• Financial Awareness; StratExec (2012)
• First Aid Training Level 1 and 2 (2018)
• January 2013 – Present: Engineer – Flotation, Minerals Processing
• January 2012 – December 2012: Engineer-in-Training – Flotation, Minerals Processing
• December 2010 – January 2011: Vacation Student – Measurement and Control
• December 2009 – January 2001: Vacation Student – Measurement and Control
Zandile is a former colleague of mine. She is efficient, patient, tolerant and understanding with a very sound technical knowledge of her field.
She is the best teacher one could have with an emotional intelligence not common but very much needed in technical fields.
She is the right ticket to success,
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R160|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||R800|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||R1600|