From my success in academia throughout secondary school I have learned that the best way to learn is to understand the content of the course first and then use this in different ways to solve problems. The key will be to find out the strengths and weaknesses of the student so that my lessons can target these areas of weakness which will result in progression towards success. The lessons will explore the content within the areas of weakness but will mainly involve doing examples that will develop these flaws. The factors that make me the ideal tutor is my ability to listen well, adapt to the needs of the student, my desire to achieve more and my respect towards students at all levels of ability.
I am an energetic and resilient university student with a mindset of a hard worker which is evident by the Proxime Accessit Award I received for my excellent performance in SQA examinations previously in secondary school. I have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with different people every day and I enjoy providing the best service.
18 Oaklea Crescent
Home: 01(concealed information) • Mobile: 07(concealed information)• (concealed information)
I am an energetic and resilient university student with a mindset of a hard worker which is evident by the Proxime Accessit Award I received for my excellent performance in SQA examinations previously in secondary school. I have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with different people every day and I enjoy providing the best customer service and I like to make sure that my customers return because of the satisfying experience they had.
I have a very patient manner and I have great listening skills. I am a self-motivated individual who is curious about learning more. I hope to gain experience within the world of work through this job so that I may become more confident as a person and so that I can contribute to the society around me.
• Good personal presentation skills.
• Friendly, polite and helpful.
• Patient and diplomatic when dealing with complaints.
• Stamina and efficiency.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Excellent numeracy skills.
• Time management and prioritisation.
Teller (Volunteer), Lanarkshire Credit Union, Blantyre
(July 2017 – October 2017)
• Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, check accuracy of deposit slips and manage withdrawals.
• Entered customers' transactions into the system to record transactions with precision.
• Identified fraudulent cash by scanning it under UV light.
• Provided excellent customer service to members and non-members of the credit union.
• Balanced cash drawer at the end of the day to be sure transaction totals equal the computer totals before closing drawer
Sports Coach (Volunteer), Active Schools, Hamilton
(July 2017 – June 2018)
• Prepare and implement well-structured and progressive programmes ensuring a high quality, enjoyable experience centred on the needs of the participants.
• Manage, coordinate and deliver sporting and educational programmes, encouraging attendance of who do not usually participate in sport or physical activity.
Customer Service Assistant, Sainsbury’s, Hamilton and St Andrews
(October 2017 – present)
• Processing and packing customers shopping on checkout tills.
• Supervising self-checkout tills
• Stocking shelves and dressing the shelves to make them appealing to customers
• Disposing out of date and damaged products.
• Keeping the store clean at all times.
St John Ogilvie High School
(August 2012 – May 2018)
• Mathematics – A
• English – A
• Chemistry – A
• Physics – A
• Computing – A
• Administration – A
• History – B
Hobbies & Interests
Leadership: My ability to be a leader and guide others was clearly shown when I became a Prefect for my high school to reinforce its ethos. My leadership skills progressed towards the community as I organised drills and fun games to help young children become more engaged in sports and improve their skills such as communication, flexibility and endurance.
Sport: I like to attend my local gym and participate in a variety of workout sessions to maintain a fit and healthy body which enabled me to be an active person. For almost two years I have been playing badminton at a club competitively which has helped me develop my team work while playing doubles. I also love playing football in my spare time which involves communicating and cooperating with my team mates to win matches.
Socialising: Whenever I have time, I like to go to the cinemas with my friends and get something to eat afterwards. I also like going to parties and other social events, such as the Halloween disco, to have an enjoyable time with my friends.
References are available upon request.
algebra lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|