I taught school, college students, MS-Office , Tally & DTP to professionals, c, c++ & database to engineering students. I have experience of teaching at king Faisal university(Saudi Arabia).
I can teach all levels of students as per their comfort.
I am teaching computer courses from last 14 years at computer training center in India & university at Saudi Arabia . I taught 2000 students over the years. My students achieved diploma through my institute. My students achieved degree under me at King Faisal University.
School-200, College-300, Engineering-350
Email ID- (concealed information) (concealed information)
Mb. – 91 (concealed information), 91 (concealed information)
APPLIED FOR IT TECHNICIAN
EDUCATION • MCA from Sikkim Maniple University with 60% Marks in 2008.
• B. Com from Ranchi University with 62% Marks in 2002.
• I.Com from BIEC Patna with 56% Marks in 1998.
• Matriculation (10th) from BSEB Patna with 47% Marks in 1996.
TECHNICAL SKILLS Operating system : Dos, Windows all versions.
Accounting Software : Tally ERP 9.0 & Basic of accounting
Application Software : MS-Office all versions.
Programming language : C, C++
Database : Oracle 9i, MS Access.
Hardware : PC maintenance & basic Troubleshooting
Networking : Ethernet, LAN installing & Maintenance
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 1) King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia. August'10 to january’15
IT Trainer and Project work supervisor.
Teaching IT to students of Preparatory Year KFU. Guide students to complete their Project work. Prepare them for required software skills in future. Teaching under strict quality control.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
• Teaching IT, OS, MS-Office different types of software.
• Guiding students for self-learning (Project work) and innovative project.
• Working in examination (online) department & maintaining questions and online result as well as support at exam hall.
• Preparing course contents.
• Working as a team for improving online learning software and contents.
• Working as a team for improving course design and methodology.
• Working as a team for improving online exam system.
• Creating new assignments and questions
2) Spartech Solution, Jamshedpur. August'08 to July’10
Lab in charge & Faculty
Spartech solution is spreading IT education. Introduce IT to people of every level of society. Providing support for IT paper & Project of engineering student.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
• Teaching OS, MS-Office.
• Teaching Tally ERP 9.0 including Payroll & taxes & Basic of accounting
• Teaching data structure, programming languages C, C++.
• Teaching database Ms- Access & Oracle.
• Teaching software and programming languages.
3) Jamshedpur Institute of Computer Education Sep’04 to August’08
Institute have been providing training on different types software and basics of IT, own designed Diploma courses on software & basic of computer hardware. Giving Tuition on computer & IT subject of 10th, 11th, 12th & college students.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
• Teaching Basic of IT, DOS, Windows, MS- Office, Blue Java, C, and C++.
• Teaching Tally (4.5, 5.4, 6.3, 7.2 & Tally ERP 9.0) & Accounts basic (Journal, Ledger & Trial Balance).
• Teaching data structure and programming languages.
• Teaching Accounting & DTP Software.
• Teaching Database (DBMS & RDBMS), SQL, Oracle 8i.
• Writing course materials of IT courses.
[MCA] 1. Name of project : BIBLIOSOFT [Library Project].
Role : Designer & Developer.
Area of work : In a Library Where all system of library is computerized and where records are maintained in computer, like member’s information, books information, and issue information Book issued to members and book returned by members.
Tools used : Ms-Access database back-end and Visual Basic front-end designer.
2. Name of project : School soft [School Project].
Role : Developer
Area of work : It is a project for a school where all records are maintained in a database system for providing facilities to the administration of the school to maintain the Information in a more convenient and safe System. In a school where all work is done in a computerized system like fee collection, teacher's personal Information, class details, student's personal information, Marks details and Management details etc are maintained in computerized system and also student’s fees collection examination marks details students’ attendance routines etc. can maintained in this software.
Tools used : Oracle database back-end and Visual Basic front-end designer.
PERSONAL SKILLS • Ability to absorb technical knowledge and express thoughts with clarity and confidence.
• Zeal to accept work related challenges, dedication towards work, flexibility.
• Pragmatic, self-motivated, positive attitude and a good team player.
• Good interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
PERSONAL DETAILS Father’s name : Noorul Hoda
Date of birth : 22 -12-1981
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Languages known : Hindi, Urdu & English
Interest : Learn New Programming Languages & Software
Permanent Address : 100/101, Road No.-01, B-Block, Dhatkidih,
Bistupur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
Current Address : F.No. – 2/1, 2nd floor, Alishaan Phase-3, Road no.: -01, Azadbasti, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
basic computer skills lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C++ lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, programming languages lessons for all!
Taking microsoft excel lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|