I have experience tutoring and taking care of people of all ages and therefore I am able to give lessons to children of all ages. I am a reliable person, who tries to find a unique method of tutoring each student. I start off each lesson asking what they are struggling with and why. I then make sure that they understand the base concept so that we can build from there. I am easy going in nature but I know when to get the work done. I able to help with general homework and essay writing, and enjoy proofreading and editing texts. I want to make sure that the person I am tutoring is comfortable with me so they can easily state if they don't understand something. I try to make the tutee as excited about the subject as I am, which will ultimately show in their grades.
I am a third year student at the University of Cape Town, majoring in English and History. I have been a tutor for the last two years and have taught kids of all ages. I have general experience in being a counselor on a camp that provides educational activities to kids of different age groups. Due to my majors, I have valuable experience in writing and editing essays and also generally know quite a lot about these subjects.
Matric students: R220/hr
University students: R250/hr
I am a hard working, friendly and enthusiastic woman with a dedication to get the job done and learn new things. In any business, I want to become a valid asset and be able to grow with the company.
• Hardworking and Dedicated
• Fast Learner
• Organized and time aware
• Work well with a team
• Computer Literate
• Enthusiastic and Focused
• Good Communication
• Volunteer as a counselor at a month long summer camp, which requires working with a team to educate scholars in Cape Town and Johannesburg on leadership as well as on a variety of topics that are vital for shaping the youth in South Africa.
• Led a team who held a week-long ‘day camp’ for teenagers age 15-16 that involved activities that focused on the environment and how the corona virus has affected our society.
• Tutored specific subjects to both teenagers and children.
Herzlia High School 2018
• Subjects: English, Afrikaans, Biology, History, Visual Art, Mathematics
University of Cape Town 2019-2021
Currently 3nd year
• Subjects: English, History, Sociology
Habonim Dror Youth Movement (NPO) 2010- 2021
Community Action Group 2015
• Sarah Codron: (concealed information)
• Nina Reitenberg (concealed information)
• Emma Botha: (concealed information)
• Jordan Harris: (concealed information)
english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|