my teaching method includes participation where each person feels at ease to share his/her experiences in a warm and friendly environment. If it's a group session I like it when the group members take charge of the session and I follow.
I have a passion for working with adults, youth, elderly, disabled, and vulnerable people in society and help them realize their potential and improve their conditions. With my background in Social Work, Trauma Counselling, and Community Development programs, I am confident that I can make a profound contribution to diverse communities and individuals.
My rate will vary according to the number of people in the group or individuals. Also, penalties will occur for late cancelation.
I am very passionate about making a real difference in learner’s lives through facilitation and education. I can bring high-level skills to the table and genuinely strives to satisfy every learner’s unique learning requirements. Furthermore, I possessed vast experience of working in diverse social work settings and of developing lessons to facilitate educational and skills programs.
• Learning assessments
• Classroom planning
• Whole group learning
• Interactive learning
• Internal communications
• Appropriate discipline
• Bachelor of Social Work degree – University of South Africa.
Majors: Social Work and Criminology
• Obtained certificate in Facilitation (117871) and Assessor (115753) -
• Completed 120hr TESOL Certificate
Facilitation Work History
• Experience in facilitating children, youth, and adults in my social work setting I am confident that I can make an excellent facilitator within your organization such as:
1. Leading, motivating, supporting, challenging, and developing participants at all levels in order to achieve success.
2. Carrying out additional duties/tasks required for the effective operation of the organization.
3. Facilitating a learning experience that provides participants with the opportunity to achieve their best potential.
4. Ensuring that standards of learners’ attainment and achievement in all facilitating subject matters are attained and regularly liaising with organization management and other relevant bodies.
Agency: Salizana Organisation
Position – Freelance Facilitator
Duties and responsibilities
• Experience in facilitating projects, counseling, and other training to youth and adults in different organizations.
• Leading, motivating, supporting, challenging, and developing participants at all levels in order to achieve success.
• Carrying out additional duties/tasks required for the effective operation of the organization.
• Facilitating a learning experience that provides participants with the opportunity to achieve their best potential.
• Ensuring that standards of learners’ attainment and achievement in all facilitating subject matters are attained and regularly liaising with organization management and other relevant bodies.
Other Work History
Job Title: Social Worker in probation services
Duties: My primary responsibility is to work with children, youth, and adults working who are having difficulties at homes and communities. I act as both a counselor/facilitator and an advocate for the people which can have many beneficial effects, including:
• Reduction in juvenile crime rates
• Facilitating group work on different organization’s programs
• Reduction of stress in their communities
• Provide families with the knowledge they need to help their children and youth be happy and successful.
• Conducting trauma counseling and debriefing intervention with clinical clients.
Other Relevant Training courses
Certificate obtained: Facilitation (117871) and Assessor (115753)
Facilitation is the key to effective collaboration between the facilitator and the learners. Through the course I have learned to lead a group or class through a rapid collaborative process that produces an end-product, a concrete outcome; also learned to manage power dynamics of the class I will be teaching, actively facilitate discussion, draw out learners expertise and generate harmony within the facilitation environment, while at the same time driving the learners to be independent.
Interests and skills
• Conversant with and ability to interpret policies and legislations pertaining to Social Work and ETDP-SETA policies
• Ability to think logically, communicate clearly, and good facilitation skills.
• Professional Commitment in adhering to the Code of Ethics.
• Ability to listen and develop interventions and strategies.
• Ability to adapt to changing environment and perform multiple responsibilities concurrently.
• Ability to adapt and work in teams.
positive thinking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking conflict management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||R570||R320|