I focus on the concepts rather than the course curriculum of the student. I use various ppts and other relevant materials from internet and authors. I prefer to have class with 5-6 students. I give classes to 5-12, degree students
Naresh is one of our best tutors. High-quality profile, qualifications verified, organised and responsive to lesson requests, and appreciated by their students.
I am a Computer engineer. I am pursuing M.Tech Cyber Security. I give professional workshop , lecture and talks on various computer topics such as blockchain , artificial intelligence and cyber security. I have been certified by University of Washington and University of Maryland
The fee specified changes with the level of the student and the course they want to learn. The fee specified is the basic fee for the basic and advance computer learning. For learning of technology and any programming language , the fees may increase which will be informed to the student prior to the lectures
1) M.E ( Cyber Security) from Gujarat Technology University pursuing
2) B.E (Information Technology), Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Technology 2013-2017
3) Diploma in Multilingual Computer Programming by CDAC
• Successfully completed 6 courses of python including basic python and data science from University of Michigan
• Successfully completed 6 courses in the Cyber Security domain from University of Washington
• Successfully completed 4 courses in the Cryptography domain from University of Maryland, College Park
• Successfully completed A developer's guide to the Internet of Things (IoT) course from IBM
• Completed Introduction to Linux by LinuxFoundationX – LFS101x.2 Grade: 97%
• 10 Days Course on “Blockchain Technology Foundation and Its Commercial Applications” from IIT Gandhinagar
• Won a Gold Medal in HANDBALL in KV Regional Sports Meet 2011
• Ranked 1st position in “Code Racing” by Prakshal IT Academy
• Secured 3rd position in HACK-A-THON in GTU Techfest (Central) Mar 2016
• Participated as performer in “Singing” in cultural event “Carnival De’ Village
• Ranked 1st position in “CryptoHunt” in GTU Techfest(Zonal) Feb 2018
• Secured 3rd position in “Electron CTF” - A Jeopardy Style Capture the Flag Event
Worked as a back end developer. We were engaged in 360 solutions to the user problem. I used to work on core PHP and Laravel framework. I was responsible to translate client-side functionality into clean code, delivering smooth functionalities.
Perfect! Naresh choose a dedicated strategy for my need and created a work plan for me and completed the course within the time frame
Radha is a intelligent student. Because of her prior knowledge in computer world, it was easy for her to learn new concepts
Perfect! He is excellent trainer.
First class with mani was nice. He is very keen to learn new language. He want to excel in python language. Will try my best to guide him
Excellent! It was nice experience with Naresh kumar ....He Has Good technological and Coding knowledge
It was great teaching her. I was veru delight to have her as my student. She understood my methodology of teaching and was comfortable with it
As I personally know Naresh one thing is guaranteed that he is an honest teacher, empathetic towards his students and have been a bright student himself. His teaching skills are commendable.
Kind, patient and good tutor
He is having good knowledge in the field of computer programming. He is very patient and gives his 100% to solve any problem. He is very sincere and dedicated towards his work. He likes to learn new things and also to convey them to people.
He is a commited and very focused towards his work.he gives better understanding of concept and gave clear idea about that.he loves to educate people and learn them new things and also suggest better way to solve the problems.
I know Mr. Naresh Kumar from last 8 years. He is very kind and have shown very good gestures with his juniors and colleagues. He is always look forward to learn something new and share it with fellow friends. He is always ready to help and support people around him. He always does work with full dedication and focus. He always puts his heart out in each and every work
Trustworthiness can always be identified by specific attributes such as reliability and dependability and the reason why I consider Mr.Naresh Kumar a trustworthy person is not because we have been in friendship for four years but it's because he is super honest, reliable and most importantly hardworking man. He has such nature not only with his friends or with me but also with each and every individual. He is always ready to help and support people around him. If he is able to do something for others then he never fails to make others happy. And the most interesting thing about him is that he always does work with full dedication and focus. He always puts his heart out in each and every work.
So, Considering all the points, I am honored to support him as a candidate.
basic computer skills lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, programming languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|