-Lecture Method, The discussion method,
-The demonstration lesson,and Brainstoming.
-Questioning to Check for Understanding.
-Summarise New Learning In A Graphical Way and recommend Plenty of Practice.
-Be Flexible About How Long It Takes to for learns to learn
-Provide Your Students With Feedback
-Get Students Working Together
I am a mechanical engineer, prefer teaching Motor mechanics, was a teacher for 5 years and would, taught classes of 50 student,average pass rate of was 70%,worked for SAA for more than 20 yrs as an aircraft mechanic, i'm good at teaching.
If i have more than 15 student in a day, for a 10 hour session , i could charge a bit lessor amount (R120 per hour)
I can describe myself briefly in terms of skills and competencies listed below, and always prepared to learn more:
• Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Problem solving, analyzing and decision making
• Was teaching for most part of my life (5 years) high school.
• Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Enjoy teaching Mathematics, Science,Chemistry, Motor Mechanics at school and Tertiary Level
• Project Management and Financial Management Certificates
• Teachers Diploma, Mechanical Engineering Diploma and AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineers) Licence
• Supervising in extramural activities and acting as a foot ball coach
• Perform maintenance, modifications, repairs, troubleshooting, servicing and inspection of aircraft
systems (Pneumatics, Hydraulics, fuel, oil, etc) and engines in accordance with all applicable
regulatory authority and requirements.
• Ensure compliance, safety, quality and airworthiness at all times
• Providing the necessary support to maintenance by applying high level of knowledge to the
investigation, design, planning, co-ordination, implementation, testing, and control of man machine
combinations to obtain optimum performance, operability, reliability, efficiency, safety and
maintainability whilst ensuring that quality policy and all related Airworthiness Rules and Regulations
are adhered to.
• Handling of all Engineering related data and documents (AD’s, ASB’s, SB’s, etc)
• Liaising between the company and aircraft and aircraft components manufacturers.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R190|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||R950|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||R1900|