Senior IT Processional having 23 years Industry knowledge presently working as IT Architect in muti-national company. Have experience in complex IT project implementation and support in big MNC.
Wish to teach and share my experience to Secondary, Higher Secondary , College students.
Teaching methodology is more on practical real time problem solving technique we face in actual computer implementation rather than only theoretical knowledge transfer.
• Twenty-three years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
• Eighteen years of experience on analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation of Oracle Applications E-Business Suite Release 11i and Release 12.
• Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical solutions and architecture.
• Strong skills in Oracle SQL / PLSQL and program development.
• Expertise in Performance Tuning of SQL and PL/SQL and structured designing/development of conversion and interfaces using Oracle open interfaces and predefined seeded APIs.
• Very good working exposure and functional knowledge on Oracle Apps Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycle.
• Experience in leading and managing team. Handled multiple roles – Application Architect, Project Lead, Tecno-Functional Consultant, Application Developer & System Admin,
• Executed software projects for Shipping, Pharmaceutical/healthcare, Service and Process industries.
• Carried out Implementation, Upgrade and Support Projects.
• Effective communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team leader.
basic computer skills lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
Taking ict lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|