Friendly style with experience of completing 11+ & public exams. Perfect for students preparing for GCSEs or AS Levels requiring assistance with science subjects. I provide help with specific topics by building an understanding which then leads on to problem-solving and application of that knowledge. Additionally, I offer Oxbridge preparatory lessons including problem-solving skill development and mock interviews with detailed feedback.
I am a first-year engineering student at the University of Cambridge, Trinity College. I have been providing top class tutoring to students who are struggling or need support in their science-based subjects for over 2 years now.
I have helped students achieve 8-10 A*s at GCSE level and all A/A* at A-Level but I also cater to those looking to improve from lower grades and can design a tutoring experience designed to the student.
I have good experience coaching cricket to children at Eastcote Cricket Club for two years and teaching students in support sessions at school, so am familiar with how to teach children in a manner that retains their attention.
If the distance that I must travel is significant I would kindly ask for a £5 travel fee.
GCSE standard: £25 per hour
A-Level standard: £30 per hour
Oxbridge application advice/mock interviews and preparatory problem-solving sessions: £30 per hour.
First-year engineer with a passion for problem-solving; primarily relating to mechanical and electrical systems. Experienced in both leading and working in a team in various environments ranging from sporting to academic.
2018-2022 University of Cambridge, Trinity College, MEng Engineering
• Predicted first class
2005-2018 Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School
• 10 A*s at GCSE, 4 A*s at A-Level in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
• Gold in: British Physics Olympiad, Senior Maths Challenge and UK Chemistry Olympiad in 2018
• Effective written and oral communication in an array of environments demonstrated during work experience at Waterman Structures Ltd.
• Exemplary interpersonal skills as developed over 2 years of chairing my school Science society and Engineering society by liaising with external speakers and other members of the committee
• Can lead a team and understand the key skills of those in my team, having captained my school 1st XI cricket team and headed the structural division of the UKSDC group project
• Ability to learn new techniques quickly and apply them to relevant situations as demonstrated by the rapid learning of new software and structural engineering techniques at Waterman Structures Ltd.
Naresh is a very diligent and capable Cambridge Engineering student, with the knowledge and communication skills to affect change for struggling students.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||R428||R385|