I believe all children learn differently. My goal is to adapt my teaching style to the individual needs of learners. I am patient and understanding. I believe in positive reinforcement and encouragement.
I am a qualified teacher with a BA (Psychology) and Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Foundation Phase) . I have been a classroom teacher as well as a private tutor. I prefer tutoring one-on-one and in small groups, where I can see the most growth and improvement in individual children's performance. I am passionate about teaching and learning English, and hope to pass on this love of language to my students.
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology (Cum Laude)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Foundation Phase)
- Private Tutor and Homework Supervisor
- Facilitator at learning centre for extra Maths and English lessons
- Grade 2 teacher at private school
- Aftercare teacher
english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, spelling lessons for all!
Taking handwriting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||R150||R200||Not available|