I have various teaching methods, such as;
1. A lecture method whereas I will give an oral presentation,
2. Discussion method whereas I will have a two- way discussion (OR MORE) with either a group or two participants.
3. Role play method where participants use their own experiences to play a real-life situation. When done well, role plays increase the participants' self-confidence, give them the opportunity to understand or even feel empathy for other people’s viewpoints or roles, and usually end with practical answers, solutions or guidelines.
4. The brainstorming method, where we discover new ideas, thoughts, and responses quickly.
As mentioned, I am an Online English teacher, I have taught young children and I'm involved in many sales. In my spare time, I enjoy singing, playing the guitar, spending time with my family and I enjoy the outdoors. I have been teaching for about +- 3 years now.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU)
Course: N. Dip in Management and Economic Sciences (2010-2012)
Course: B.Tech in Management and Economic Sciences (2013)
Majors: Management and Administrative Management.
SAQA/ ETDP-SETA NQF 4 in Early Childhood Development ( 4 July 2017-July
TEFL 1 Completed in 2017
TEFL 2 14 January 2019-
Achievements: Outstanding Achievers Award for Administration 3 -
NMMU (2013) - Certificate attached, marked "D”
Member of the Golden Key International Honours Society -
(2014 to date)
Administrative lady, sales and seamstress at Tuff Tack Equestrian
• Responsibilities: Filing, attending to customer queries, taking customer orders and sending through to the manufacturers, marketing and invoicing and marketing. Also, assist in the manufacturing department.
Self Employed at Riverside Riding Club. Teaching horseback riding which provided me with the opportunity to interact with people on different emotional levels.
Private tutoring for school pupils
Senior Employee at Bayview Video City
• Supervising lower- level employees, attending to customers, taking customer calls, dealing with customer queries, inquiries, and complaints, setting up customers’ accounts, updating the database and cashing up.
2013 to date
Avon Sales Consultant
• Responsibilities: Growing a client base, client record keeping, keep track of finances, communication skills, customer relations, invoicing and marketing (Facebook & Gumtree).
Temporary Office assistant at Spilkins Inc.
• Responsibilities: Filing, dictaphone typing, attending to telephone calls and queries
Sales Consultant at Fragrance Heaven
• Growing a client base, client record keeping, keep track of finances, communication skills, customer relations, invoicing and marketing.
2 May 2016 – 2016
Group Leader at Weigh- less
• Assisting members to self-actualize, reach their goals and maintain their goal weight. Writing weekly stats of group meetings, entering data on the tally, ordering of stock, stock count, motivating group members and marketing.
13 May 2016 – to date
Pre-school teacher at Just Kids Playschool
• Prepare children for preschool by introducing concepts they will explore further in preschool and
• Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject
• Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language,
motor, and social skills
• Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore an interest, and develop talents
• Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
• Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the
attention of parents
• Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about
their child’s development.
esol (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R150|