My teaching method is practical - we will talk together and work through your material at a pace that suits you. The lessons will be relaxed, informal and work around your needs as a student in order to assist you
I am a new tutor, however, I have over 30 years experience in speaking, writing, reading and commanding the English Language. I can assist my students with advance business English as well as vocabulary, grammar and spelling to intermediate students.
Barking Wild, Germiston
DIRECTOR: 26 July 2019 to present
● Owner and sole employee of an independent travel wholesale business.
● Marketing, sales, reservations, admin, accounts.
Thompsons Holidays, Rosebank
PRODUCT & CONTRACTING EXECUTIVE: July 2018 - 25 July 2019
● Development of a product business plan in conjunction with the CEO to support and achieve
predetermined passenger and profit targets.
● Negotiation of tactical and campaign deals, including allocation and override agreements.
● Successful management and implementation of product strategy and the achievement of annual
growth and profit targets.
● Management of the product range, by means of destination and supplier research, override
agreements and communication to all departments in respect of the strategy.
● Grow South Africa sales by introducing new products suited to the business as well as
maintenance and monitoring of non-performing products within the portfolio.
● Maintain, improve and share product and technical knowledge and resources and facilitate
product training interventions and support those who are serving our customers.
● Maintain supplier relationships to ensure support through these channels and further grow sales.
Comair Limited, Randburg
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER: October 2015 - June 2018
● Assisting and guiding a team of international product managers to achieve within their roles.
● Management of the kulula holidays marketing plan which includes all digital and ATL advertising
● Negotiating and contracting of exclusive deals with key land and air suppliers.
● Nurturing relationships with key partners, both internally and externally.
● Ensuring competitiveness and relevance of product through reports analysis.
● Ongoing stats analysis and revision of deal structures in order to maintain kulula holidays market
● Ensuring key exposure and balance of product offering.
● Working closely with the e-commerce team on GDN and PPC projects.
● Assisting reservations and product team with major complaints resolution.
PRODUCT MANAGER: September 2012 – September 2015
● Negotiating and maintaining contracts with hotel, ground handling and airline partners.
● Nurturing relationships with key partners within the Indian Ocean Islands.
● Ensuring that all product being marketed is competitive, suitable to the kulula holidays brand and
relevant to market needs.
● Training, systems and product support to the reservations department.
● Ongoing stats analysis.
● Co-ordination of eductours for trade partners and in house staff.
● Designing and distributing additional ad-hoc marketing material.
● Supplying editorial and advertorial content for travel publications such as TIR, TNW and Travelinfo.
Azure Travel, Randburg
SENIOR RESERVATIONS CONSULTANT: October 2008 – August 2012
● Reservations consultant and assistant to the owner and manager.
● Facilitated wholesale reservations to Greece, Kenya, Mauritius, Zanzibar, Seychelles, Thailand and
● Developed a quoting system to allow quicker and more accurate quoting which helped achieve
the personal goal of keeping the turnaround time under 30min while still giving clients at least 8
options per quotation. Averaged 40-50 quotes per day.
● Assisted with creative for marketing material and eventually was put in charge of this.
● Developed into a product manager role and contracting and negotiating was added to my duties.
● Training, systems and product support to new employees.
● Further duties included: issuing of vouchers, all admin relating to bookings, customer services,
relationship building with suppliers and invoicing.
RCI Travel, Sunninghill
RESERVATIONS CONSULTANT: January 2007 – June 2008
● Assisting a member base with booking of international travel arrangements to supplement
timeshare bookings. EG Flights, car hire, Disney passes, travel insurance.
● Consistently exceeded monthly revenue targets by between 30% – 50% on a monthly basis
becoming one of the top producers in the department.
Flight Centre Travel Group, Kempton Park
RESERVATIONS CONSULTANT: May 2005 – December 2006
● Booking of flights, car hire, hotels, travel insurance, travel packages and any other travel related
bookings for travel within South Africa, regionally and internationally.
Carnival City Casino, Brakpan & Carnival Corporation Casino Division, International
CROUPIER: January 2001 – February 2005
● Began a career as a Croupier at Carnival City Casino, Brakpan and also spent 6 months as a
Customer Relationship Manager.
● In November 2003 was accepted as Croupier with Carnival Corporation and worked in various
international locations across more than 7 cruise lines worldwide.
Amadeus – proficient Windows: browser, Publisher and Office – proficient
Worldspan & Galileo – familiar Google Chrome – proficient
Quiktrav Invoicing – familiar RWA reporting, booking and inventory manager – proficient
Orchard Deal Manager – proficient Travel Studio – proficient
Qlikview reporting – proficient
Tour operators Packaging costing
Statistical analysis Online travel
Strategic planning Time management
Entrepreneurial thinking Managing and supervising
Negotiation Contract interpretation
Relationship Management e-commerce
Chantelle is an expert in the field of photography and is able to explain the intricacies of the art in a way that is clear and easy to understand. She is passionate about her craft and genuinely cares about increasing the skills of her students. I highly recommend her instruction - it will take your photography to amazing new heights!
Chantelle has an amazing eye, is a great person to work with and is passionate about her craft.
oral expression - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R225|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||R1125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||R2250|