I am a very experienced teacher my lessons are full of fun and not boring because we will watch films and discuss them afterwords, will watch BBC news, listening to the songs, playing different games and all of that will be for improving grammar, speaking and lexical level.
Also we will do some written exercises. As well we may do some small travelling, going to museums.
I can help students of all ages with their French. I am patient and eager to help you improve your writing, speaking, listening abilities.
Native French teacher, 20 years experience teaching:
individuals, groups, businessmen / women, students, children, stay-at-home parents, "bons vivants", complete beginners or savvy speakers... No problem.
My office or yours. Together we'll design a programme customized for you.
Varied activities (all levels) might include:
- Role play/conversation
- Useful expressions & idioms
- Vocabulary targeted to your profession
FRENCH cross-cultural Tips & hints on living in FRANCE
French through: Cinema, theatre, newspapers, songs, comics
• Fluent in French and Spanish
• Experience of supporting pupils with SEN Needs.
• Genuine passion for education
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of the curriculum
• Excellent communication and written skills
french (fle) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|