I am working as a Maths Expert in Uk shift.I have delivered 500+online maths lessons in UK schools including SATs.I am associated with the Third space learning firm in UK.I have also cleared APTIS test for online teaching in UK.
I have an experience of around 5-6months in online teaching in UK schools.I also have a experience in electrical companies.I feel obliged to teach the primary and medium level kids and help them to create a better understanding for the topic.
A-9, Sector 71, Mobile No.: +91-(concealed information)
Noida, U.P.- 201301 E-mail: (concealed information)
To acquire a demanding position in an environment where I can utilize my skills and education for the growth of the organization.
Examination Institution/Board Year Percentage (%)
(Power Systems) Amity University Uttar Pradesh,
Noida 2015-17 9.22 CGPA
(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) HCST, SGI Group, Mathura,
Uttar Pradesh Technical University 2009-13 73.66
10+2 (Senior Secondary) Bhartiya Vidhya Peeth Senior Secondary School, C.B.S.E. 2008-09 76.00
10th (Matriculation) Bhartiya Vidhya Peeth Senior Secondary School, C.B.S.E. 2006-07 81.33
Position- MATHS Expert in UK shift( September 2017 to present)
Location- Noida, U.P.
Employer- Worked in NCR Eduservices Pvt Ltd from September 17 to present
1) Worked as a MATHS Expert.
2) Delivered 25-30 MATHS session in a week in UK
3) Developed content (Physics and Maths) for Class 12.
Position- Project Coordinator (Dec 2014 to June 2015)
Location- Hapur, U.P.
Employer- On Permanent basis of M/s MMJ construction. Ghaziabad. MMJ is certified as Class A Civil & Electrical contractor and has more than 8 years of contracting experience.
Project- System Improvement, Strengthening and Augmentation work in DHAULANA, HAPUR, GARHMUKTESHWER & SHIMVALI Block of Hapur on turnkey basis under RGGVY-12th Plan. (Installation & commissioning of Distribution Transformers substation and other related work, New HT Lines with bare conductor, HT ABC, HT XLPE cables, LT capacitor bank(Shreem), LT Arial Bunched cable).
End User / Client: PVVNL Meerut
Contract Value: 63 Cr. (Rs)
Position- Project Cordinator (May 2014 to Nov 2014)
Location- Saharanpur, U.P.
Project- System Improvement, Strengthening and Augmentation work in EDC-Saharanpur(Deoband and Gangoh) on turnkey basis under RAPDRP Part- B scheme. (Installation & commissioning of Distribution Transformers substation and other related work, New HT Lines with bare conductor, HT ABC, HT XLPE cables, LT capacitor bank, LT Arial Bunched cable).
End User / Client: PVVNL Meerut
Contract Value: 15 Cr. (Rs)
• Efficient in Planning of the project, Site survey, Execution of work and preparing technical records.
• Responsible for coordination with Electricity Department, and other authorities for the smooth functioning of the project for completing the given project in time.
• Handling all types of billing work (Supply, Erection & sub-contractor bills).
• Responsible for raising inspection call to the provided vendors.
• Coordinate with store in charge for proper material supply.
• Coordinate with Site in charge & supervisor to provide proper planning and take report of proper execution.
• Check out with REC norms and willing to pay guidance through their specification technical drawings.
• M.Tech. Summer Internship
Study on World's first ±800kV, 6000 MW HVDC Multiterminal Link, PGCIL, AGRA.
• B.Tech. Summer Internship
Design the Wein's Bridge Oscillator and worked on the PCB layout, ADRDE, DRDO, AGRA
• Currently worked on Performance analysis of grid connected hybrid PV/Wind energy system and under this research paper is presented in IEEE Conference ICECDS 2017.
• One research paper titled, “Analysis of low cost, energy efficient building management and control through occupancy control and delamping technique” is published in IEEE conference (ICPIECES) July, 2016.
• Another research paper titled, ”Speed control of four quadrant DC motor using wireless communication” is presented in Springer conference (JIRICQRIT), 2017
• Major Project in B.Tech.- “Study the power flow and voltage profile improvement by using STATCOM”.
• Knowledge of MS-Office,
• Adobe Products,
• Proficiency in working with Windows,
• Internet Surfing.
• Knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK
• Passed the M.Tech. in Power system with First Division with Honors.
• Attended the National Conference on Electrical Power Equipment Diagnostic-Integrating IT in Power T&D Efficiency in PHD Chamber, NEW DELHI.
• Participated in the Poster competition (APPTec) in Amity University in 2017.
• Co-ordinated the Poster Making competition under Amity Energy Week, 2015.
• Member of technical and organization team in ZEETA (association of Electrical and Electronics Engineering).
• Industrial visit in small Hydel Power Generation through private investment in MANALI.
• Awarded as the House captain of the school (2008-09).
Hobbies & Extra Curricular Activities
• Playing Badminton.
• Participated in various competitions like Essay Writing, Science Quizzes, clay modelling at College Fest.
• Father's name : Krapal Singh Yadav.
• Date of Birth : 14th August 1991.
• Nationality : Indian.
• Religion : Hindu.
• Mother Tongue : Hindi.
• Languages Known : English, French, and Hindi.
• Marital Status : Unmarried.
• Present Address : 18-HIG, Nehru Enclave, Shamshabad Road, AGRA, 282001
Declaration: - I hereby declare that the information given above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Noida, Uttar Pradesh Kratika Yadav
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R343|