Traditional school systems are no longer working. Children are lost in large classes, forced into mindless rote learning and stifled creativity, leaving them feeling side-lined and unsure of themselves when they leave school.
Swordfish Academy is a holistic solution, providing guided tuition for high school learning in Randpark Ridge. Our academy encourages individual growth through focused guidance, individual attention and a flexible curriculum that allows each student to progress at their own pace.
I offer a safe and secure environment where our students can earn an internationally accredited high school education and prepare for adult life. my individual, focused and flexible approach to teaching builds confidence, inspires success and equips young people with knowledge and social skills – giving your child the perfect balance between assisted learning and social development.
I am a young, motivated, ambitious and hardworking gentle man. A Diploma holder in Business Information Technology, which I obtained at the National College of Information and Technology (NCC Education Blantyre Campus) and I have just finished my Level 5 Advanced Diploma studies in the same area which is pending right now. I also have a certificate in Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation and Report Writing which I obtained under the Empowering Vulnerable Communities Organization and also a Certificate holder in Human Subjects Research(HSR) and Social-Behavioral-Educational Researchers(SBER) under the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative(CITI) (see attachments). Previously, I was working with the National Statistical Office as an IT Assistant/Control Centre Supervisor, where I have gained quite an experience in being organized, accurate, a good team player and most of all good communication skills.
I believe and I am confident that with the experience I have together with my knowledge and self-competence, I am a suitable candidate for the above mentioned post, please review my curriculum vitae for more details.
PERSONAL DETAILS: CONTACT DETAILS:
First name(s) : Gersom 07 JELLICOE AVE
Surname : Chimimba ROSEBANK
Date of Birth : 19th July 1994 2196
Nationality : Malawian Mobiles: +27 63 180 5291
Passport # : MA347226 +27 62 336 1270
Marital Status : Single (concealed information)
Sex : Male (concealed information)
KEY QUALIFYING EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
The training from the Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Report Writing, Human Subjects Research, Social Behavioural Educational Researchers and Advanced Diploma in Business Information Technology has equipped me with knowledge in the areas of;
• Database design and development (oracle, SQL, MySQL),
• Trouble shoot data completeness and reliability,
• Familiarised with spreadsheet and statistical software packages like EPi INFO, ODK, STATA, SPSS, EXCEL and SAS,
• Experience in PMS like Opera, Room Master, Delphi, Sun Finance, Oracle Finance and PAN Strat,
• Maintain databases by scanning, track data files, creating and updating records & databases with personnel, financial and other data,
• Developing the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project performance monitoring plan with relevant data collection systems,
• With Collaborating partners, reviewing their existing approaches and management information systems and agree on any required changes, support and resources,
• Checking that monitoring data are discussed in an appropriate forum and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action. If necessary, creating such discussions to fill any gap,
• Ensuring a high level of security, accuracy, and efficiency, reporting analysts conducting routine audits of data storage systems and databases, conducting many tests and analysing the results before devising new solutions or finding ways to enhance data management solutions,
• Managing general activities related to making products and providing services,
• Being Innovative by applying new technologies in the work place,
• Business system analysis, Identifying places to cut costs and to improve performance, policies and programs,
• Advanced website development and design, Internet security, visual basic and managing business projects, and
• Capabilities of team work and setting.
1) NATIONAL COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY (NACIT)
QUALIFICATION: ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Accredited by NCC Education-UK)
2) CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION IN: PROJECT MANAGEMENT, MONITORING & EVALUATION AND REPORT WRITING
ISSUED BY: EMPOWERING VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES ORGANISATION (EVCO)
3) CERTFIFICATE OF COMPLETION IN: HUMAN SUBJECTS RESEARCH(HSR) AND SOCIAL-BEHAVIORAL-EDUCATIONAL RESEARCHERS(SBER)
ISSUED BY: COLLABORATIVE INSTITUTIONAL TRAINING INITIATIVE (CITI)
PERIOD : 2010 - 2013
SCHOOL : Ladybird Pvt. Schools
FINAL AWARD : Malawi School Certificate of Education
1) WORKED FOR:
NEW FINANCE BANK
POST: MARKETING SALES AGENT
DURATION: 1 YEAR
• Engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available
• Persisting in sales even in the face of failure
• Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
• Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
• Analyzing and creates a plan for engaging the target market
• Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Making product appeal to the target market
• Demonstrating superior time management skills and meets sales deadline
2) WORKED FOR: (MALAWI GOVERNMENT)
THE NATIONAL STATISTICAL OFFICE
POST: IT ASSISTANT / CONTROL CENTRE SUPERVISOR
DURATION: 1 YEAR
• install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Training or ensuring that workers are properly trained for their specific roles
• Scheduling work hours and shifts
• Making sure all IT equipment and tablets are in good shape and ready for use
• Coordinating job rotation and cross-training
• Sharing company updates, financial results and new objectives with team members
• Teaching the enumerators on how to use data collection softwares using modern computer tablets.
• Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy
• Compile, record and code results and data from interview or survey, using computer or specified form.
• Highly organised and focused
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Quick learner
• Confident and articulate
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES:
-Swimming -Playing Music
Mr. Edward Nkhata
NEW FINANCE BANK
LIMBE BRANCH MANAGER
Cell: +(concealed information) 241
Tel: 01 848 913
Email: (concealed information)
NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE
Tel: +(concealed information) 83 72
Email: (concealed information) Mr. Codewell Banda
(L5 Advanced Diploma Coordinator)
National College of Information Technology
Private Bag 30319, Chichiri
Tel: +265 88 2 58 67 24
esol (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||R300||R250|
|10 hours||Not available||R2500||R2500|