Lessons are based on inquiry and exploration, working with images, audios, videos, and games. The approach of practical topics follows the interest of the student(s). Communication and repetition are essential using all skills (reading, listening, speaking, writing). Grammar practices are included. Games, movement, acting out, are very important, always speaking and performing the language. Use of cultural contexts from Latinoamerica and Spain. Different resources and materials, such as books from Editorial Difusion, and lots of other exercises on digital form.
Bachelors in Social Communication, Diploma in Teaching, and other Studies in Arts. Working experience in International Schools, including the International Baccalaureate program. Eleven years of experience. Individual teaching and to groups of 15 students, some moving quite fast from A1 level to B1. Experience teaching AB Initio and Spanish B (advanced level such as C1-C2).
Open to discuss tariffs according to location and distance.
Social Communication. Bachelors Degree. VENEZUELA (Vzla). 1999-2004
Teaching Certification. Vzla. 2005
Pure Art. Vzla. 1993-1996
Arts. Vzla. 1992-1995
LANGUAGES: Spanish (native) / English (fluent) / Portuguese (intermediate)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE in Venezuela & Angola:
• International Educator, Spanish: Middle Years Program and Diploma Program from International Bachelorette Organization. Luanda International School. Angola, 2009-2016.
• International Educator, Art & Spanish: Art teacher for all grades in Primary and Secondary. Spanish courses in Middle School and High School. Colegio Internacional Puerto La Cruz. Vzla. 2004-2009.
• Production, Broadcaster, Commentator in Radio Program. Art, culture and poetry. La Romántica 98.9/ Circuito FM Center. Vzla, 2003.
• Journalist-Press Coordinator. Anzoátegui Productivo. Vzla, 2002.
• Institutional Relations Department, public relations. Industrial beer producer plant Polar de Oriente. Vzla. 2001.
• Journalist and News Assistant: local newspapers El Tiempo, El Norte. Editorial Department: community, show business, culture. Vzla. 1999-2000.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT in Venezuela, USA, Spain, Angola, Zambia, UAE
• Inquiry, Approaches to Learning Skills, Thinking in a global context, School culture, Planning and preparation, Learning environment, Teaching practices, Community building, Cooperative work, Interdisciplinary learning, Homeroom guidance & Wellness. Angola. 2009-Today.
• Inquiry in the MYP. United Arab Emirates. 2015
• Language A, Delivering the MYP. Zambia. 2012.
• Developing Units of Work, Language B IB program. Online. 2015.
• New methodologies and materials for teaching Spanish, Designing materials & Spanish Contemporary Literature. Spain, 2008.
• AP Spanish Language and Literature. Usa, 2008
• Smart Notebook software training. Level 1 & 2. Vzla, 2008.
• VANAS Teacher’s Conferences, Vzla, 2006 & 2007.
• Destination ImagiNation. Team Manager Training, Vzla. 2006.
• AASSA Teacher’s Conference. Vzla, 2005.
Carolina is an excellent tutor. She approaches her work with great professionalism, very organized. She takes her time to understand her students and in that way is able to devise the most appropriate tutoring/teaching plan. I highly recommend Carolina!
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|