My teaching method focuses on one-on-one learning with weekly revisions and tests set up every two weeks in order to cement the concepts. I am patient and follow an approved method of learning in which students are comfortable and relaxed.
I am a graduate who has been tutoring for the past two years and has taught three students permanently during that time. The students each showed more focus and dedication as well as a final grade average increase of 20%.
R130 will be charged for 2 hour lessons.
CURRICULUM VITAE PRINCESS IJEOMA
Full Name: Princess Mary-Anne Ijeoma
Date of birth: 29/04/1998
Nationality: South African
Driver’s License: Yes
Spoken languages: English, Afrikaans
Current occupancy: Student
Personal Profile Statement
A motivated, adaptable, and hardworking BSc Hon Pharmacology graduate. I have a strong drive and passion for learning with a keen sense of people and interpersonal interactions in the workplace. I have occupied leadership and mentorship positions both in my industry field and otherwise. I enjoy community service and have volunteered at numerous working systems aimed at empowering young women.
2020 University of Pretoria
• BSc Hons Pharmacology
2016 – 2019 University of Pretoria
• BSc Medical Science
• Rostec College
2011 – 2014
• El Tabernacle Christian College
• Highest Passed Grade/Level: 12th Grade, NSC – Curriculum of Educational Standard obtained (Bachelor’s degree acceptance)
• Pretoria High school for Girls
Achievements/ Positions of Leadership
• Top geography student*
• Student Representative Council (SRC)
• Top athlete, gold and silver medals
• Class representative, University of Pretoria
• Neuroscience: Visual Kills Testing and Training (2018)
• FLY @ UP Big Buddies Mentorship Programme (2019)
• STARS Mentorship Programme (2019)
• Good Clinical Practice E6 R2 (including SA-GCP) and Human Subjects Protection Basic Training – Awarded by PPD (2020)
• Exceptional knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Skilled in Endnote and GraphPad Prism
- Practical Laboratory Skills
• Cell line cultivation, Crystal Violet Assay, Trypan blue viability assay, SRB assay, BCA assay, Light microscope training, TLC plate procedure, ELISA assay (technical guidance required)
Hobbies and Interests
I enjoy reading fiction and non-fiction books, drawing, music, solving puzzles, cooking, and baking, attending poetry events, and socialising with friends and family.
• Zita Duarte
360 Link Events coordination
Cell Number: (concealed information)
• Mr. Bartholomew John
Cell Number: +(concealed information) 0819
I am proud to say that Princess is my sister. Princess is patient and kind. Very intelligent. You will see great results with Princess as a tutor
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking natural sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|