1. Developing students' ability to think critically and analytically on
the world and itself, based on the knowledge and understanding of notions
2. Developing student's permanent skills to express the notions clearly
and philosophical and general categories, in speech or in writing.
3. Encourage creative relationships with self and society to learners, based on
in the reflection and application of knowledge gained in the field of philosophy.
The student should be able to:
• I know you
o place and position of philosophy in the overall development of thinking
o The main methods of interpreting philosophy during its history and do
the differences between the main disciplines of philosophy
o various, distinct philosophical aspects in the study of human notion and
his position in the world
o human knowledge in the process of its development within the various theories
o the foundation of metaphysics and the foundation of criticism of it
o The problematic of values in the philosophy of morality
• to understand
o the basic notions of aesthetics in theory and practice
o The main philosophical theories on society, state and power
o Critical thinking about reality based on the knowledge gained from the subject
o independent works based on philosophical source texts and experience
My methodology :
- Philosophy and Philosophy
- The position of philosophy in the development of thinking
humanity and the ratio of philosophy to science
- The main methods in interpreting the history of
- Man and the world The notion of man
- The position of man in the world
- Man, time and space
- Man and history
- Knowledge and reason Opportunities within the bounds of recognition
- Pragmatism and recognition activity
- The ability to judge
- Analytical philosophy
- Philosophy and Philosophy
- The foundation and criticism of metaphysics
- God's case within metaphysics
- Moral ethics and free will
- Value problem
- Aesthetics Basic categories of aesthetics
- Political Philosophy Man and Society
- State and power
1. It is my firs time give lecture on philosophy, after my master degree
2. I was a voluntary teacher for primary school.When i gave lesson on art, sport,English.
3. Actually i want to teach students or children, any age,my style of learning, the original way of thinking for life and human being. I want to share my thoughts for all issue , social, philosophy, history etc. I want to see my students happy and success.
If I need to check in for a trip, meet my students then the payment has to change, to include, stay permit, hotel, and roundtrip tickets.
I will give one lesson for free.
Name /Surname Hane Muja
Address Tirane-Albania. Lgj, rr 5 Maj.
Telephone Fiks: (04)367 365 Celular: +(concealed information)52
E-mail (concealed information)
Work experiance - I take part in different activities as a voluntary near the organization: “i choose to change the world”. I have been certified too.
- I have voluntarily been part in the organisation of many activities of “National Service for Youth”
- I have been volunteer student for three years near the career office i the Faculty of Social Science where i got certificate.
- I work as a volunteer teacher for English language near the organisation “Tamam Albania” for three months
Education and trainings -
- I have finished highschool in “ Qazim Shehu”,Kukes, and my results have been high, overage( 9.29) during 2010-2012
- Started studying Philosophy of Social Sciences, in University of Tirana, and i have been an excellent student. 2012
- With my essay “ State and citizen”, I took part in the conference during the international day of philosophy
- I have been part of a training for three months in the Municipality(town) of Tirana near the “ Work Directory”
- I have been part of a training from three month to Tirana Municipality (town) near the directory of decor of the city.
- I have been one of the excellent students of Tirana, by being part of the “Network of excellent students” ( NES)
- I graduated in the University of Tirana, Faculty of Social Sciences, philosophy department, with the highest degree. Overage( 9.33) ( 13 July 2015)
- I just graduated master degree, Social Philosophy, near the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Tirana. Overage ( 9.2) ( 23 November 2015)
- I studied for one semester (Erasmus+) in Lithuania University, Faculty of Philosophy ( 01/09/2016-26/01/2017)
- I start working as a head of the central election commission to a political party in Albania.
- I have good organisation skill and group work
- Good communicative skills
- Knowledge of computer programs, most important. Microsoft office.
- Social abilities and interaction
Understanding Speaking Writing
Listen Reading Interaction nest Speaker output
Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good
Spanish language good good good good good
history lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest philosophy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, ethics lessons for all!
Taking history of philosophy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R367|