Guidance to undergraduate students, graduates and fresh post-graduates new in their in their profession of civil engineering design of structures, water supply system and underground drainage system often find issues requiring professional help from engineers having long experience in the field of civil engineering. In such cases helps are extended in the form of practical tips and guidance are provided preferably through e-mails.
(1) Graduated in Civil Engineering from University of Calcutta in the year 1968 getting first class.
(2) Started working soon after in a construction firm specialising in installation of cast-in-situ concrete piles also working in multi storied residential and commercial buildings, road & railway bridges etc.
(3) Worked as site-in-charge from training period getting experience in surveying, construction, man & material management etc.
(4) Worked in Central Government Undertakings in fertiliser and paper manufacturing units in design, construction, maintenance and contract management.
(5) After taking retirement from government undertakings worked with private construction company as Chief Engineer (Design)
(6) Left active engagements in July, 2017 dedicating time in providing consultancy services working from home.
(1) Graduate in Civil Engineering
(2) Post graduate diploma in design and construction technology.
(3) Working experience of 50 years' in design, construction, maintenance of civil engineering structures in RCC and structural steel, water supply and drainage network.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||R31||Not available||R31|