I have a warm and comfortable living room, where I can host up to 8 students around a cup of tee or coffee.
Before giving any lessons :
- I assess quickly the student's level
- Ask them want they want and need to learn, otherwise I teach them how to present themselves with written worshops and conversation simulation.
- Depending on students wish I can help them with assignments, homeworks and oral presentation.
Usually I teach team vocabulary for a specific situation or context and how to use the vocabulary in a sentence.
In addition to conversation, I also teach them how to write in a proper french and language nuances for advance level students.
For the past 5 years I have tutored in different context :
- Association promoting higher studies : I mentored 8 french high school students from unprivileged areas to get their entrance exams in Universities/College.
- at School : I tutored International exchange students (Canada, USA, Mexico, Japan, Korea, China...) by helping them doing their French assignment and oral presentations. They all (18) validate their French subject which allowed them to validate their semester.
- At Work : during internships, IBM and Airbus, I gave online and face to face conversation lessons to peers from Brazil, India, UK, Germany and Spain. They (15) have now better relationship with their french colleagues and counterparts.
- Add 5$/hour for lessons at students' location
- First lesson is FREE if student(s) decide(s) to go for 10 prepaid lessons after the first one.
- For 3 to 4 students :
==> 10 prepaid lessons 225$/student
- From 5 to 8 student
==> add 15$/student/hour to 100$
==> 10 prepaid lessons from 180$ to 210$/student
2012 Masters Degree in International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Mentored 18 students in their French Assignment and Oral examns in France, USA and China
- Semester on Exchange in Oklahoma University
- Semester on Exchange in Shanghai Xinjian Polytechnic College
October 2011 to September 2012
Airbus : tutored 6 peers and interns from UK, Spain and Germany
July 2010 to July 2011
IBM : tutored online and in face to face 9 peers and colleagues from India and Brazil
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|