All my classes are practical. I am very patient and love working with people from different backgrounds and with different skills levels. I have trained more than 5000 learners successfully. Training is my passion and I love to see people succeed.
I have been training MS Office and Software programming for many years. I am well skilled in training and assisting students from Basic-Advanced levels. I have managed my own training company for the past 15 years. I have a long history in successful management and training.
1. Technicon Technicon SA
Diploma obtained National Diploma Administration (SA Police) 1994
2. College Hatfield Business and Computer College
3. MCSD International Diplomas: Analyzing Requirements and Defining Solution Architectures
Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server and MS Access
Designing and Implementing Distributed Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
4. IT Assessor with ETDP Seta Certified to assess MS Office and
NQF Level 5
SAPS Qualified Trainer in the following subjects:
I specialized in the following subjects and fields:
• Physical Training
• SA Criminal Law
• SA Statutory Law
• Law of Criminal Procedure and Evidence
• Human Rights
• Practical investigations
• The History of the Law and the SA Police Service
I also attended and presented numerous courses:
• Physical Training
• Train the Trainer
• Life Saving
• Children’s Rights
• Human Rights
• Evaluation course
I.T Qualified Trainer in the following subjects:
• Analyzing Requirements and Defining Solution Architectures
• Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server
• Designing and Implementing Distributed Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
• Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
• Microsoft Access
MS Project Management
Active Server Pages
Extensible Markup Language
Adobe Photoshop 8
Frontline Customer services
Owner, Manager and Trainer at CompuPlus Training
• During this period of time I was involved in Managing the Company, and training at the college.
• Daily management of the trainers and support staff, 21 in total
• Scheduling and allocation of the different classes and facilitators.
• Budget of the college (5 million annually)
• Quotes and invoices
• Financial responsibilities (collecting, banking, etc.)
• Developing training material according to Saqa standards
• Full accreditation process with MICT Seta
• Printing of the training material
• Appointment of all personnel
Largest Contracts managed:
1. 1500 Learners for South African National Blood Services
2. UNISA, SARS, SAPS, National Research Foundation, Gauteng Government, MCC Mining Group, Bestmed, Deloitte, Bank Seta and other Blue-chip companies.
Training Manager and Trainer at Hatfield Business College in Computer and Business subjects
• Practical experience in Visual Basic 6.0, Access 2000, SQL Server 7 Database Design, Analyzing Requirements and Defining Solution Architectures, Web Application Development Using Microsoft Visual Interdev 6.0 consisting of HTML and XML.
• Assist in the development of a manual for student training in XML for Hatfield Business and Computer College.
Reason for leaving: To start own business
1988 – 2001
South African Police Service: Rank: Captain
Training Manager / Trainer
During this period of time I was involved in training at the South African Police College in Pretoria and managing personnel at the training department for 12 Years.
I was responsible for the training of the students in the various subjects and fields. I also acted as Evaluator and facilitator. I was responsible for the compiling of examination papers and the marking thereof. I was also responsible for the presenting of remedial classes and the compiling and marking of the remedial examination papers. I developed and implemented roll plays and various other techniques to assist the students in their training. I also acted as Manager of a Department and was a member of various committees. I also acted as Secretary for the Academic Instructors committee.
During my time as Trainer I received the following awards:
• Best Physical Trainer 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
• Best Academic Instructor 1999, 2000
basic computer skills lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft word lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||R200||R200|