Hi , this is Subash Rout an experienced MATHEMATICS faculty in Hyderabad and have been coaching students in mathematics for more than 20 years for BITSAT,JEE MAINS & JEE ADVANCED streams besides CBSE, ICSC, IGCSE,IB,K-12, ACT,PSAT and SAT. I Have also made my mark in Online Tutoring having successfully completed Eight uninterrupted years of teaching with enviable results .I am an experienced Math Online Tutor work on a virtual whiteboard where you can write, draw, share your files and folders, chat, talk and even see. All your sessions are recorded that you see any time to revise. Here you will find friendly, patient, encouraging, expert help. If you want to math help please inform me. I have taught different branches of mathematics including Pre Calculus, AP & AB Calculus, Pre Algebra ,Algebra I ,Algebra II, Trigonometry ,Geometry, probability and Statistics.
Hi , this is Subash Rout an experienced MATHEMATICS faculty in Hyderabad and have been coaching students in mathematics for more than 20 years for BITSAT,JEE MAINS & JEE ADVANCED streams besides CBSE, ICSC, IGCSE,IB,K-12, ACT,PSAT and SAT.
D.No:3-3-795, Kachiguda, Hyderabad, A.P-5000027 • (concealed information) • (concealed information)
Seeking a teaching opportunity in Mathematics in an academic centric and growth oriented organization where I can utilize my expertise developed through work experience and various academic pursuits, there by contributing to my own personal growth as well as help achieve the organizational goals.
SKILL SET SUMMARY:
• Dedicated and Seasoned academician with over 20+ years of experience in specialized coaching in Mathematics.
• Provided tailor-made teaching to students for various state and national entrance exams in Mathematics – JEE MAINS / EAMCET / BITSAT / VITJEE / ISAT / KCET / TNCET / MHCET.
• Subject matter expertise in
Algebra, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, 2D-Coordinate Geometry, 3D-Coordinate Geometry, Differential Calculus, Probability, Random Variable, Geometry, Integral Calculus, Differential Equation, Statistics and Quantitative Technique.
• Experienced lecturer with the ability to teach and engage students of varied academic/skill levels.
• Specialist in solving math problems using short cut methods by applying different techniques.
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Diploma in Information and Systems Management August 1996
APTECH, Vijayawada, AP (India)
• Master of Science (M.Sc) in Mathematics May 1995
Berhampur University, Orissa (India)
• Bachelors of Science (Mathematics, Physics and Statistics) May 1991
Utkal University, Orissa (India)
• Sri Chaitanya Jr. College, Hyderabad 2007-Present
• M.S Jr. College, Hyderabad 2005-2007
• Nalanda Jr. College, Hyderabad 1999-2005
• Nalanda Jr. College, Hyderabad 1997-1999
• Preparing math lesson plans, delivering lectures, and engaging the students in discussion process and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
• I use various teaching methods and resources (Smart, Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed).
• Inspiring students, getting them into discussions, and developing their skill sets.
• Arranging math competitions so the students can enjoy the teaching process.
• Applying the different teaching methods of the subject so that teaching process won't be monotonous for the students.
• Evaluating and communicating student progress and liaising with other professionals to discuss individual student needs.
• Computer literate with expertise in working on various Windows Operating Systems like Windows Vista/XP/2000
• Good working knowledge of word processing and presentation tools like MS-Word, MS-Powerpoint and MS-Excel
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||R226||Not available||R23|