In my experience of learning, I have found that the visual aid learning has always been what works for me. As you walk into the exam room with painted pictures in your mind rather than a lot of numbers and formulas stuck in your head.
I am currently doing my final year of Mining Engineering at the University of South Africa. I have found that there are not a lot of tutors in my area focusing on Science Engineering and Technology studies. Come and join me as we have fun learning.
Curriculum Vitae of Khuthadzo Magidi
• Team playing
• Problem-solving skills
• Open minded
• My high school included subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
• All the subjects that have been mentioned above have in one way or the other improved my understanding of certain concepts and the ability to analyze them.
• My time at University of the Witwatersrand has educated me a lot on people management and relationship establishment. I believe that the networks and relationship that I have built over the years continue to be an important part of every business that I am part of.
• I am currently studying for National Diploma in Mining Engineering at the University of South Africa (Unisa). And I hope to complete my Work Integrated Learning to prepare for my career in the mining industry and to also allow me to graduate.
• Sir Harry Oppenheimer Agricultural High School from 2005 – 2009
• I believe that this is the right age where tomorrow’s leaders should be groomed with them making mistakes and having enough time to learn from those mistakes.
• Code B driver’s license and PDP
• Good Health
• Computer Literate: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Internet Explorer, Windows 10 professional, Microsoft Edge.
• I am South African who is also fluent in a number of South African languages such as Venda, Sepedi, English, Sesotho, and Setswana.
Radical (Pty) Ltd (2016-2017)
General worker (12 months)
Duties: Driver/Messenger, loading and offloading of boxes/goods, filing of documents, answering of phones etc.
Working for water-EPWP (2017-2018)
Team Leader (8 months)
Duties: Supervise job progress, Ensure all team members are present, Ensure adequate supplies are available, and Drive the team to the worksite, Vehicle assessment.
Liberty Life (2018- 2019)
Advisory Partner (14 months)
Duties: To establish, maintain and sustain client relationships, while ensuring professional and ethical conduct. Generate own network to build a practise in the Financial services industry. To adhere to all industry standards and upkeep my skills to better services my clients.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||R160||R160||Not available|
|5 hours||R700||R700||Not available|
|10 hours||R1450||R1450||Not available|