My teaching method varies, depending on the students needs and whatever is easier for the student to succeed! There are 3 main types of learners – Visual, Audio, and Kinesthetic. To really master effective teaching, notice which type your students are.
Visual is seeing the material, Audio is hearing the material, and Kinesthetic is feeling the material. Meaning, the optimal learning environment is NOT to sit passively waiting for a lecture to end.
I am currently self employed. I have always been the person at work that taught ALL new employees, as i am extremely patient, kind and always go the extra mile.
I also have the following qualities:
1. Professional Development (Adaptability) : flexible and be able to adapt to whatever is thrown my way
2. Confidence: I have confidence in myself as well as the student I teach
3. Communication: I am able to talk clear and concise in order to get my point across.
4. Team Player: When you work together as a team, it provides students with a better chance to learn and have fun.
6. Imaginative : I am creative and think of unique ways to keep students engaged in learning
I also have leadership skills, Organization skills, Innovative, Ability to engage and am always committed to help and see people / students succeed!
esol (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||R150|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||R750|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||R1500|