I am a teacher who allows students to reach academic excellence because i believe that each and every individual has the potential to achieve their academic goals. Therefore, i often use a learner centered approach when i am teaching to ensure that both learners and the teacher play an active role in the learning process.
I am a teacher at a school in Pretoria. I have been teaching commercial subjects (Business studies, economics and accounting) for five years. I have a B-tech degree in cost and management accounting and a post graduate diploma in higher education.
1. Qualification name: B-tech cost and management accounting (Cum laude)
Year obtained: 2013
2. Qualification name: Post graduate diploma in higher education
Year obtained: 2016
1. Tutoring management accounting and taxation at the Vaal university of technology
2. Teaching business studies at Lompec secondary school
3. Tutoring economics at the Gauteng secondary school Improvement program
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, economics lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|